Sarah Pirtle works with all ages developing courage and compassion. She is recognized as a national expert on teaching social skills and building supportive communities with young people.
Here are 60+ songs of inspiration, freely offered by Sarah Pirtle, for you to listen to, download, and use.
Sarah Pirtle is an award-winning author and musician who writes and sings for all ages.
- Pocketful of Wonder, her ninth recording, recently received the Gold Award from Parents’ Choice.
- She received the Magic Penny Award for lifetime achievement in children’s music in 2007.
- Hear an Interview: Northern Spirit Radio did a one-hour interview with Sarah on their program “Song of the Soul.”
Sarah’s Newest Book
Caring and Including, Instead of Bullying
Social Skills taught with Language Arts and 40 songs.
Comes with a double CD set.
Talk It Out Programs
A school culture where everyone belongs.
- Helping students negotiate conflicts
- Respecting differences by actively connecting
- Building broad friendships
Services available for schools
- Training for teachers and staff on how to intervene
when there is mistreatment
- Parent programs
- Training students on changing school climate
- Supporting children targeted
For more info, click here
Another book for teachers from Sarah is Discovery Time for Cooperation and Conflict Resolution: K to 8th. She is on the National Faculty of Lesley University’s Creative Arts in Learning Graduate School program for teachers, and she has taught graduate courses for 17 years. She brings over 35 years experience in schools.
Sarah offers Free Book Downloads to provide lesson plans and song lyrics for her latest children’s recordings, Pocketful of Wonder, winner of the 2009 Parents’ Choice Gold Award, and The Heart of the World. These include activities about ecological awareness for preschool and elementary school.
The topics that she covers and the social skills that she imparts offer extraordinary breadth. At conferences she provides keynote speeches and workshops that help people develop courage and inspiration. She works with schools, community groups, houses of worship, libraries, education centers, and colleges.
Sarah’s newest adult recording, Heart Wings, shares key songs from her work as an Interfaith Community Minister and Peace Chaplain. Spiritual courage is the topic of her new concerts and workshops for adults and teenagers. .
On her acclaimed recording, Everyday Bravery, her songs are singing biographies that describe how people transform challenges.